Inauguration of Kiehl’s boutique
2, rue de Sèvres03.07.2014 #lifestyle
It all began in New York in 1851 when John KIEHL, a visionary pharmacist with a passion for botany, moved to Pear Tree Corner, just at the corner of Third Avenue in the East Village, made famous by a mythical pear tree planted by Governor Peter Stuyvesant. 160 years and a world conquest later, KIEHL’S opens a brand new boutique in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, not far from its big sister located on Bonaparte street. 90 m2 full of American cosmetics and innovations in pots (or sprays). A paradise for the skin but also for the service, five stars, tested and approved last night during the grand opening of the shop. So we run there before it’s too late, it’s at 2 rue de Sèvres in the 6th.